Photography

The Collection IICreative Commons License Kurt Bauschardt via Compfight                 Photography

By: Aj Kessler

Hi. Photography is my passion it makes me happy when I take photos. It gets rid of my stress and then I go back to homework all happy. I personally think my photos are pretty good. The other day I did a photo shoot with two dogs at the park. Their names were Monzi and Leo. Both Monzi and Lio are rescues. I got a pretty cool picture of Monzi. It turned out so well because I blurred the background out, it was taken at a low angle, and it’s a picture of a cute dog! 

The camera I used to take the pictures was a Canon Rebel T3. My first camera was an Olympus it was a point and shoot which means you don’t need to change the ISO or the aperture or the shutter speed my rented Canon you have to take time on the photos and worry about the ISO or aperture or shutter speed. Having your shutter speed high can make it really bright and grainey. You’re aperture is how much light you let in. Finally, ISO is how much light there is in the photo. Usually, You have your ISO low when you outside in the daytime.

3 thoughts on “Photography

1. I can relate to this because I am also into photography. Another thing I can relate to is I also took photos of Monzi and Leo. A thing I think you should add though is who your favorite photographers.